I’ve been loving so many pairs lately that I thought I would share my favorites! After looking over what I saved you can definitely see a pattern…Animal prints are always a must…Neons are still so hot…Bows! how could you go wrong with a bow & they look so perfect with a pointed toe…and Suede especially suede in a pale color will make your legs look extra long!
No one said you had to spend $880 to get the look even though I wouldn’t mind those metallic Ferragamos in my closet, there is something for everyone in my picks, no matter what size your wallet is!
1. L.A.M.B. Avery High Pumps
2. Topshop Game High Pointed Courts
3. Sole Society Catherine in Leopard
1. Jimmy Choo Agnes Patent Leather Pumps
2. Kelsi Dagger Karmine Pumps
3. Fergie Green Patent Protest
1. Salvatore Ferragamo Snow Brenda Python Pumps
2. Mulberry Black Pointed Pumps with Bow
3. Kate Spade Latrice
1. By Malene Birger Suede Pointed Pumps
2. Pour la Victoire Daina Suede Pumps
3. ASOS Santos Suede Point Court Shoes
Can you guess what pair of these is already in my closet??
Stalk me on Currently Obsessed to see all the items I’m lusting after!
View this post on Instagram
SHOP MY REVLON ONE STEP HAIR DRYER HERE!