1. Clinique Redness Solutions is my tried & true favorite! Its the perfect amount of coverage, counteracts my red spots & applies smooth no matter what condition my skin happens to be in. I’ve been using it for years & I can guarantee I’ll be using it for years to come!
2. I was given Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation back in March to review for a post & absolutely fell in LOVE!! It has become a permanent addition to my makeup bag and its not going anywhere anytime soon! I have combination skin, especially in the Summer and get oily around my nose very easily. This foundation is literally a miracle worker. It stays put all day and combats shine! I tend to grab for this foundation when have a busy day ahead of me & need my makeup to look fresh all day without having to touch up. My favorite part about it – all it takes is a pea sized drop for your entire face & it’s only $5…yep $5!
3. Now I know Garnier BB Cream technically isn’t a foundation, but for the nature of this post it falls into the “foundation” category! I have uneven skin tone so going makeup free doesn’t happen very often, but sometimes putting on a “face of makeup” feels ridiculous for a day of running around. On days like this BB Cream is my best friend! It provides the perfect amount of coverage, evens out my skintone & keeps my skin moisturized!
1. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye is the most full coverage concealer I’ve ever used!! It’s basically spackle & can cover even the worst bags!! You only need a teeny tiny drop to conceal under both eyes, but it looks amazing & lasts ALL day.
2. Benefit Boi-ing Concealer is the product I always have in my purse. I use it to cover pimples & dark spots that foundation can’t cover, & it’s great for touch ups on the go. The formula is super creamy and great for all skin types!!
Now the most important product of all – Bare Minerals Mineral Veil!
1. Bare Minerals Mineral Veil is the icing on the cake to any flawless foundation look!! It not only sets your foundation & concealer, but it creates a “veil” that makes pores & imperfections look airbrushed!! When you have combination skin (or oily skin), this is a step that you simply can’t forget!!
What is your favorite foundation/concealer??