Not going to lie, I’ve been wanting to try laser hair removal for a while, like years, but for some reason I kept putting it off. I don’t know if it was the price that scared me or if I was just afraid of it being painful. So, like most girls (and guys) I’ve been shaving and plucking and waxing to stay hair free…until now! Silk’n reached out about 2 months ago for me to try their new Silk’n Infinity Professional Home Hair Removal Device and I jumped at the chance to FINALLY get the laser hair removal process started and I’m SO glad I did!
The new Silk’n Infinity offers breakthrough eHPL technology for permanent hair reduction while also revitalizing skin for superior smooth results. If you’re wondering what eHPL technology is, like I was, it combines Galvanic Energy and Optimal Energy to open pores, reach the deep root of hairs to stunt growth and improves the look and feel of your skin! So not only does the Infinity remove hair, but it rejuvenates your skin because your pores are more opened up, and lets moisturizer in deeper to the skin…SIGN ME UP!
If that didn’t convince you to give the Silk’n Infinity a try maybe these five reasons why you should try an at home hair removal device will…
1. The price of a Silk’n Infinity is WAY less than an out-of-home salon treatment. At only $399, an at home hair removal device is infinitely cheaper (pun intended) than salon laser hair removal and when you add up all the money you’ve spent waxing and shaving over your lifetime it’s cheaper than that too!
2. The Silk’n Infinity will save you SO much time in the long run. Not going to lie it takes me a LOT of time in the shower when I’m shaving, that once I complete my 8 Silk’n hair removal treatments, the time it takes me to get ready will basically be cut in half! And the best part is, the treatments themselves don’t take very long! ! Each treatment only takes about 20 minutes and they are scheduled for every few weeks (every 2 weeks for the first 4 treatments and every 4 weeks for the last 4 treatments).
3. Silk’n Infinity works on most skin and hair tones! It was hard to use previous at home hair removal devices on darker skin tones and lighter hair colors, but Silk’n’s advanced technology allows for safe and effective hair reduction on more skin and hair types than before! If you do have darker skin or lighter hair, it will likely take you a few extra treatments because the sensor in the device will won’t get up to the highest setting, but you will still see results!
4. It’s painless! I’m not going to lie, I was a little nervous using this for the first time, but it’s doesn’t hurt at all. If I had to describe what it feels like, I would say it’s a flash of heat, more of a sensation than a pain, and nothing I (or you) can’t handle!
5. It works on men too! Since Silk’n uses Galvanic energy which opens the pores at a greater depth, it allows for stubborn or more coarse hairs to be reached!
So, have I convinced you to try an at home hair removal device yet? Pick up a Silk’n Infinity for yourself on Silkn.com and Amazon and share your experience using the #InfinitySmooth hashtag! Feel free to leave me a comment or email me with any questions, I’d be happy to help!
Disclosure: This post has been sponsored by Silk’n. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make this blog possible.