I was scrolling through the Makeup Monday looks I’ve created so far this year and I realized almost all (if not all) of them I’m wearing a cat eye. Don’t get me wrong a cat eye look is my go-to and favorite look, but it’s not the only think I wear! Since getting eyelash extensions I haven’t been wearing too much eye makeup because my lashes alone are a statement, but I received this new bronze eyeshadow and I couldn’t wait to test it out. I’ve always been a fan of pairing gold and hot pink together and this look came together really easily.
Makeup Monday Matte Hot Pink Liquid Lip Tutorial:
- Prep face with bliss Triple Oxygen Energizing Vitamin C Day Cream (c/o). Apply Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer to face with damp beautyblender. Conceal under eye circles with bareSkin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer. Set foundation with bareSkin Perfecting Veil (c/o).
- Apply IT Cosmetics CC + Radiance Ombre Bronzer (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Apply IT Cosmetics CC + Radiance Ombre Blush (c/o) to apples of cheeks and blend.
- Apply e.l.f. Long Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in Toast (c/o) to lid. Apply Hot Commodity from bare Minerals The Sexy Neutrals Palette to lid and Perspective in crease. Brush eyelash extensions through with clean mascara wand. Groom and fill in brows with Benefit Brow Zings.
- Highlight cheekbones, inner corners of eyes and under brows with e.l.f.’s Illuminating Palette (c/o).
- Apply Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid in Berry Boost (c/o) to lips.