It’s no surprise that ASOS is my favorite website to shop from, I’d say about 50% of my wardrobe is from there, and it’s also no surprise that I am a bargain hunter! It’s not that I’m opposed to spending money on something I really want, especially if it’s a staple piece, but I’m not also not made of money and I like to get the most bang for my buck. $100 at ASOS can get you a LONG way. I’m talking coats, shoes, dresses…basically everything, and it’s not shitty quality either. The items from ASOS in my closet are some of the most high quality items I have! And don’t even get me started on the shipping and return policy…FREE shipping (for orders over $40 & only $4 for orders under $40) & FREE returns…and the shipping is unbelievable fast!
Since I’ve been browsing a LOT lately I thought I would put together a list of what to buy at ASOS with $100 because these items are just too good to pass up! Scroll down to shop and find out what I’ve picked up so far!
1. Bershka Leather Look Biker Jacket ($48) – Red is THE color of the Fall and this biker jacket is an awesome way to incorporate it into your closet + the price is unreal!
2. Boohoo Crochet Lace Peplum Bell Sleeve Top ($35)
3. PrettyLittleThing Belted Trench ($95) – Blush is a HOT color for Fall and I love this twist on a classic trench in this pretty pink shade.
4. Glamorous High Neck Swing Dress with Ribbon Tie Cuffs ($48) – Vintage florals are in for Fall and this dress has the cutest sleeves! You may or may not see it on the blog tomorrow…you’ll just have to check back to find out!
5. ASOS Tailored Midi Simple Wrap ($45)
6. ASOS Metal Petal Drop Earrings ($24) – I’ve been on a serious earring kick lately and these delicate ones are high on my lust list!
7. ASOS Maximum Flat Shoes ($40)
8. Vila Ruffle Floral Skirt ($42)
9. ASOS Premium Embroidered Ruffle Smock Top ($79) – I know this is a little on the expensive side for a top, but sheer and embroidered items are really on trend for Fall and this one is made really well! I’m actually wearing it right now as I type this. (You can see a peak of me wearing it here & here)
10. ASOS Glam Satin Cami with Lace Detail ($35)
11. ASOS Farleigh High Waist Slim Mom Jeans in Washed Black with Busted Knees ($56)
12. ASOS Tall Sweater in Oversized Ripple ($45) – I have this and am completely in LOVE! It’s so comfortable and perfect to wear with leggings or jeans. I know it’s technically a “Tall” item but I’m only 5’5″ and it fits fine, I wanted it to be longer anyway.
This isn’t sponsored at all, I just seriously love ASOS and since I did a little bit of Fall shopping myself I thought I’d share what to buy for the Fall with you and include the items that I picked up that I already started wearing and LOVE!