1. My skin is SO ready for this Winter weather to be gone for good! Not only my face, but my hands are SO incredibly dry that I was actually embarrassed to do a nail post!
2. Love that I got the opportunity to try a lot of new products this month! Smashbox Full Exposure Palette & Revlon Wild Orchid Lipstick will definitely saying in my daily routine!
3. Picked up my first orange lipstick this month! Can’t wait to wear it in a Makeup Monday post next month!
4. Nail posts WILL be back, I promise!! Look out for a neon look in the beginning of April!
5. Don’t miss last month’s Beauty Round Up!
Instagram March Beauty Highlights…
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Wild Orchid / Tested out Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation this week, check back Monday for my full review! / Wearing mark. All Butter Now Lip Treat in Coraltini / Received DDF Ultra-Lite Oil Free Moisturizing Dew in my Birchbox & might just converted! / I’m officially a Lipstick Purse Hoarder!
Check out the Beauty Products I’m loving this month!