Hello everyone, I’m Jackie, a twenty something (almost 30…eek) from Westchester, New York, and welcome to Living After Midnite! This blog started as a way for me to share a few of my favorite things and has become so much more in the 6 years since I started it.
My whole life my style has been a little out of the box and I was never (and never will be) the girl that wore something or did something because everyone else did. When I was younger I was always standing out for my insanely curly hair (like Scary Spice curly) or my slightly larger size or my petulance for always trying something new, and while I didn’t necessarily appreciate standing out then, I couldn’t be happier about it now.
Living After Midnite is my little corner of the Internet where I can share my favorite ways to stand out, whether it be with a crazy pair of shoes, eye catching nail art, bold new lipstick or even an eclectically decorated room in your home. Ultimately if I can inspire you to step out of your comfort zone and try something new, then all my hard work was worth it!
I hope you enjoy reading my posts as much as I do writing them!
5 Fun Facts About Me:
- I have a serious shoe problem…I easily own over 300 pairs and I wear them ALL.
- I’m addicted to TV. I probably watch like 4 or 5 different shows a night and I’m not ashamed to admit it.
- I’ve lived in New York my entire life, I even went to college here, but if I could live anywhere else it would probably be San Francisco, I absolutely love it there!
- I was a concert junkie/punk rock princess (high five to you if you get this reference) growing up. I wore WAY too much black eyeliner, dyed my hair every color of the rainbow, had more than just my nose pierced and owned a variety of clothing adorned with studs. While my style has definitely evolved over the years, my taste is music hasn’t (it’s just expanded). I don’t think I’ll ever entirely get rid of my love for all things edgy though.
- I’m extremely sarcastic and curse entirely too much. I’ll blame it on the fact that I’m a native New Yorker that’s 90+% Italian. I try to keep my cursing to a minimum on the blog, but I pretty much have no filter on social media…especially now that Instagram stories is a thing. Sorry in advance lol!
Living After Midnite is a member of different affiliate marketing programs. This means that if you purchase through certain links on this site or any related social media platforms, I may earn a small commission.
Occasionally sponsored posts and gifted items will appear on Living After Midnite. Sponsored posts will be clearly disclosed and gifted items will always be marked as “c/o”. Regardless of compensation, my opinions are always 100% my own. If you ever have any questions about how this blog makes money, feel free to reach out and ask! Thank you for supporting brands that make this blog possible!
Unless otherwise stated, all images and content on this blog are my own. I do my best to properly credit the work of others so if you see something that is credited incorrectly, please let me know! Please do not use any images or content off of Living After Midnite without giving credit back to my site.