I’m not gunna lie, I’m not really happy with how this smokey cat eye look came out. It’s not my worst, but it’s definitely not my best, and I ended up washing it off after snapping these photos and filming a quick video.
I really think not wearing makeup this year has made me really lose my makeup touch. So while these Holiday Makeup Monday Tutorials have been great to get me back in the groove of doing makeup looks other than my everyday 5 minute makeup, they also made me realize how rusty I am!
I really really gotta work on my cat eye…I swear they used to me easier to do!!
PS there’s only ONE MORE Holiday Makeup Monday this year! What should I do? I’m thinking of ending the series with something simple instead of something crazy like I normally do! What do you think?
Shop this Smokey Cat Eye Makeup Tutorial:
- Maven Beauty Basic Beat Cream Eyeshadow in Alpaca
- Winky Lux Eyeshadow in Frothy
- Urban Decay Born to Run Eyeshadow Palette
- KatVonD Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water
- Tula Rose Glow & Get It Cooling & Brightening Eye Balm
- ILIA True Skin Serum Foundation (currently wearing Bowen SF4, in the Summer I wear Saline SF5)
- Clinque Beyond Perfecting Foundation (currently wearing Fair)
- Urban Decay Stay Naked The Fix Powder (wearing 20WY)
- ILIA NightLite Bronzing Powder (wearing Drawn In)
- bareMinerals Gen Nude Blush in Call My Blush
- NYX Micro Brow Pencil (I use Chocolate or Ash Brown)
- ILIA Limitless Lash Mascara
- Winky Lux Light Box Strobing Balm in Rose Gold
- Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
- elf Cosmetics Lipstick in Deep Burgundy
View this post on Instagram
Pin my Smokey Cat Eye Makeup Tutorial for Later:
Check out my other Holiday Makeup Looks for more inspiration:
Emerald Green Eye Makeup
Glimmer Eyes & Red Lips
Soft Glam Monochromatic Makeup
Easy Bronze Eye Makeup
Easy Neutral Metallic Eyes
Matte Red Lips
Smokey Sparkly Eyes
Gold Glitter Eyes
Monochromatic Wine Makeup