This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #essenceessentials #essenceatTarget #CollectiveBias
Makeup Monday Bold Back to School Beauty with essence cosmetics at Target:
- Apply foundation to face. Apply essence cosmetics Say No to Dark Circles Color Correcting Concealer in Bright Rose ($2.99) under eyes.
- Apply essence cosmetics Sun Club Matt Bronzing Powder in Darker Skin ($4.99) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Apply essence cosmetics Silky Touch Blush in Babydoll to apples of cheeks and blend.
- Apply Vanilla Eyess from essence cosmetics How to Make Bright Eyes Make-up Box ($9.99) from lash line to brows. Apply Eyes Bright Open from lash line to crease and along lower lashes, then apply Team Bright in crease and blend. Line upper lashes with essence cosmetics Gel Eyeliner in Midnight in Paris ($3.99). Line waterline with white waterproof eyeliner. Apply 2 coats of essence cosmetics Lash Princess Volume Mascara to upper and lower lashes. Groom and fill in brows.
- Highlight cheekbones, inner corners of eyes and under brows with Light Up! from essence cosmetics How to Make Bright Eyes Make-up Box.
- Line lips with essence cosmetics Lipliner in Honey Berry ($1.99). Apply essence cosmetics Lipstick in Wear Berries ($2.99) to lips and dab essence cosmetics Lipstick in Sparkling Miracle to center of lips.