Holiday Makeup Monday is BACK with a follower request for an easy bronze eye tutorial! Bronze eye makeup is great not only during the Holidays, but all year around! This look is subtle and simple, but still super pretty and would be perfect for a party or honestly just an average day when you need a little be EXTRA. You can also amp it up with a bolder lip, but I wanted to show it to you with a more neutral lip.
I’ll be back with a new Holiday Makeup Monday every week until the end of the year so if you have a request leave it in the comments, send me an email or DM me on Instagram! And scroll down to the bottom of this post for more inspiration from last year’s posts.
Shop this Easy Bronze Eye Makeup Tutorial:
- Urban Decay Born to Run Eyeshadow Palette
- Winky Lux Coffee Eyeshadow Palette
- Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water
- Tula Rose Glow & Get It Cooling & Brightening Eye Balm
- ILIA True Skin Serum Foundation (currently wearing Bowen SF4, in the Summer I wear Saline SF5)
- ILIA True Skin Serum Concealer (currently wearing Suma SC1.5, in the Summer I wear Lotus SC2.5)
- ILIA NightLite Bronzing Powder (wearing Drawn In)
- Vincent Longo Dew Drop Radiant Blush Sandalwood
- Urban Decay Afterglow Highlighter in Aura
- Urban Decay Stay Naked The Fix Powder (wearing 20WY)
- NYX Micro Brow Pencil (I use Chocolate or Ash Brown)
- NYX Control Freak Eyebrow Gel
- ILIA Limitless Lash Mascara
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Beautifully Bare Lipstick in Touch of Pink & Touch of Berry
- Urban Decay All Lighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
View this post on Instagram
Pin my Easy Bronze Eye Makeup Tutorial for Later:
Check out my other Holiday Makeup Looks for more inspiration:
Easy Neutral Metallic Eyes
Matte Red Lips
Smokey Sparkly Eyes
Gold Glitter Eyes
Monochromatic Wine Makeup
Your skin is flawless!
Jackie Giardina says
Thank you Rachel!!!