Disclosure: This post has been sponsored by FAGE. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make this blog possible.
You guys…I’m not gunna lie, I haven’t really felt like myself this summer and I know I’m not alone considering every time I’ve posted about it on Instagram, there are always a flood of responses from so many of you that feel the same way!
I don’t know if it’s because a year of our lives was essentially robbed from us or what, but this Summer I felt like I was on overdrive and I wanted to do ALL OF THE THINGS, but didn’t really take any time for myself!
With Fall approaching I’m being conscious of making sure I carve a little more “me time” out of every week and one of the first changes I plan on implementing is making sure that I have plenty of snacks on hand. Living alone and being a busy, busy person means that my fridge isn’t always stocked and more often then not I order meals as opposed to cooking because it’s just easier!
Well I’m pledging to do that a little less over the next few months and I wanted to come up with some REALLY easy recipes that anyone (and I mean ANYONE) can make at home!
My Easy FAGE Yogurt Ice Pops Recipe
First up…these SUPER Easy Yogurt Ice Pops!
All you need is 3 ingredients plus an ice pop mold to make these and I promise they won’t disappoint!
FAGE BestSelf Lactose Free Yogurt
I used plain for this recipe because I wanted to add fresh fruit, but you can use Vanilla or one of the other fruit flavors they offer.
I went with cherries and strawberries because they’re both in season, but I can’t wait to make yogurt ice pops with peaches, raspberries, blueberries, bananas…the options are endless! You can also combine fruit for even more variety.
honey (or agave)
You can absolutely leave this ingredient out if you’d like, but I suggest adding a tablespoon or so of honey for every 3 ice pops. Depending on how sweet your fruit is it brings out the flavor of the fresh fruit so much more!
Easy Yogurt Ice Pops
- 3 cups of FAGE BestSelf Lactose Free Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of Honey (more or less by preference)
- 2 cups fresh fruit (I used strawberries and cherries here)
- Rough chop your fruit, then add it to your food processor or blender and pulse until fruit is coarsely chopped, feel free to blend for longer if you’d like a smoother pop, but I like the chunks of fruit.
- Add honey and pulse for a few more seconds until it is mixed in. Taste it to make sure it’s the right sweetness for you.
- Take fruit and honey mixture out of food processor and gently mix it in a large bowl with the yogurt. Again if you’d like a smoother ice pop you can blend the yogurt with the fruit in the food processor or blender, but I prefer it this way.
- Add fruit and yogurt mixture to ice pop molds.
- Freeze for at least 5 hours.
- Take out and enjoy!
These FAGE BestSelf yogurt ice pops are lactose free, protein packed, low fat and can be enjoyed any time of the day! The creamy taste and thick texture of FAGE BestSelf makes it the perfect Greek yogurt to use in this recipe and the perfect balance to any fresh fruit you add to your recipe.