I’ve got something to confess….I’m EXTREMELY lazy in the morning!
I’m the girl that sets her alarm for 7am, but hits snooze for 45 minutes and wakes up with barely enough time to get out the door on time. I feel like a mess if I don’t put makeup on so I’ve tried to master an everyday look that doesn’t take more than 10 minutes, but looks really put together! If you see me during the week this is probably what my makeup looks like…defined eyebrows, mascara, bronzer/blush & a bright lip color!
Here are a few tricks I’ve learned…highlighter can be your best friend when you didn’t get as much sleep as you should have! Applying it on your brow bones & in the inner corners of your eyes make you look awake! Number two, always wear blush, it makes you look alive! Lastly, curl your lashes before applying mascara, it will make your eyes look more open!
What does your everyday makeup look like?
Scroll down for the steps I took & exact products I used to create this look!
- Moisturize skin with mark. Youth Movement Skin Perfecting Serum & prime your face with mark. Primed for Perfection Face Primer to prep skin for foundation. Using a Foundation Brush apply Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation to entire face. Conceal under eye circles with IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer.
- Apply NYX Matte Bronzer in Light (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Dust mark. Just Blushing Blush in Cameo Glo (c/o) to apples of cheeks and just above eyebrows.
- Set foundation and bronzer with mark. Set Things Right Loose Powder concentrating on under the eyes.
- Curl lashes with mark. Make Me Lash Eyelash Curler. Swipe upper & lower lashes with 3 coats of Covergirl Flamed Out Mascara in Black (c/o) in black. Groom and fill in brows with Benefit Brow Zings.
- Highlight inner corners of eyes, under brows & cheekbones with mark. Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes.
- Apply mark. Make It Rich Lip Color Crayon in Peony to lips & top with mark. Glimmer Shine Lip Gloss in Berry Glimmer.