Last week Birchbox posted an awesome Fall trend look on Facebook & of course I immediately needed to recreate it! I never thought I’d love the look of nude lids and lots of color in the crease but I’m obsessed!! I made sure my lids were a really matte bare color and my crease & under eye were a metallic bright color! Plus lots of mascara like always! Once again using mark.’s new iMark Metallic Eyeshadows! Seriously amazing colors & coverage! The look possibilities are endless!
Have you tried this look yet? I didn’t realize how wearable it was. This is definitely a night look but a variation of this could absolutely be worn during the day with a more muted color in the crease.
As always mark. Monday posts created using ONLY mark.girl products!
You can pick any of them up @ http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
- Start by prepping entire face with Matte Chance Mattifying Lotion along with Get Defensive SPF 15 Eye Cream around eyes.
- Apply Min-A-Real Foundation (in Honey) with Foundation Brush to entire face to even out skin tone. Cover blemishes and under eye circles with Conceal for Real Hook Up Concealer (in Light/Medium).
- Dust Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder (in Honey/Golden) on entire face & neck. UsingBlush + Bronzer Brush contour face with Pro Bronze in Pro Golden, apply to cheekbones, forehead & nose (wherever the sun would naturally hit)
- Prime eyelids with Please Hold Eye Primer. Apply iMark Metallic in Jazzy heavily to crease and under lower lashes. Apply iMark Metallic in Lava over Jazzy. Apply iMark Eyeshadow in Lotus just above Jazzy on brow bone. Use Touch & Glow Shimmer Cubes as a highlighter under brow bone, in inner corner of eye and just below eye high on the cheekbone. Heavily apply iMark Eyeshadow in Latte to entire lid.
- Thinly line upper lashes with No Place to Run in Jet Set & lightly smudge before it sets. Curl lashes with Make Me Lash Eyelash Curler & finish with 2 coats in Lash All You Want in Black on upper and lower lashes.
- Finish with Pro Gloss Lip Plumping Gloss in Sexy on lips!
Loving these earrings! Just picked them up and love how they look with my hair up! The smokey gray stones makes them look a lot more expensive then they really are! ((btw they’re only $16!!)) Super adorable along with all the other jewelry mark. is releasing this Fall!
For more details on any of these products or to purchase them head over to my eBoutique.
Don’t forget to register on the top right corner before you shop!
International Customers email me! firstname.lastname@example.org
FREE SHIPPING Use Code: WELCOME @ Checkout!
style point says
your eyes …….amazing!
Bethany Heron says
looks so gorgeous, you are so so beautiful!
Look o good!!! Nice.