I’ve had these makeup photos in my flagged album on iPhoto for over a month (clearly they aren’t recent since I look like a ghost!)!!! I don’t know what the hell I was waiting for to post them. I actually love how my makeup came out this day. I never realized how much brown/bronze eye makeup really makes blue eyes POP! I’m all about trying crazy shadow colors but sometimes its the simplest looks that really look the best!
I was scrolling through my Tumblr Dashboard when I came across this pic of Miley (in case you haven’t noticed Miley is my girl ~I love her!) & though my makeup kind of looked like the toned down/wearable version of hers!
All products are mark. & can be picked up @ http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
- Prep entire face with Matte Chance Mattifying Lotion
- Apply Primed for Perfect Face Primer to entire face.
- Apply Min-A-Real (in Buff) to entire face using mark.’s Foundation Brush. Use Good Riddance Concealer (in Ivory/Nude) to cover any blemishes & under eye circles.
- Apply Matte-Nificent Powder (in Buff/Natural) to forehead, nose & chin using mark.’s Powder Brush.
- Apply Bronze Pro in Pro Glow to cheeks using mark.’s Angled Contour Face Brush.
- Apply Please Hold Eye Primer to entire eyelid.
- Apply iMark in Biscotti from lash line to eyebrow. Apply Espresso heavily in crease and lightly under bottom lashes. Apply Gioia over Espresso and blend out to just above crease, to the outer corner of eye & underneath bottom lashes.
- Apply What a Line Felt Tip Liner in Wee Hours to lashline & extend line just past corner of eye. Apply 2 coats of Lash All You Want in Black (NEW MASCARA available 7/15) to upper and lower lashes.
- Apply Lipclick SPF 15 Lipstick in Cupid to lips.
Jenna Lee says
I love Miley too shes awesome!
Pop Champagne says
brown and bronze eye colors does make your blue eyes pop, it's very cute, and that's a good picture of Miley!
Thank you so much 🙂
Fashion Meets Food says
Your makeup looks fabulous!
gorgeous eye makeup!
thanks for the tutorial!
the nyanzi report says
hi love! just came to your blog from the comment you left on mine…
awww you're sooooo pretty!! natural beauty! Love this post… I wish i was a little better at putting on eye makeup, frankly i'm not! Thanks for the post lil lady!
I love the makeup! It's fabulous!
The Procrastinator says
I love how brown/copper/orange makes blue eyes look! I'm obsessed with using NARS Lola Lola on light eyes – the reddish base just completely draws out the cool tones in blue/green eyes. Fantastic look =)