Nothing like brightening up a Monday morning with a little bit of neon! For some reason I’ve have this Blue Chrome Metallic Eyeliner for awhile and never used it but its seriously awesome!! One of mark.’s most popular products is their hook up liquid eyeliners because they are so incredibly easy to apply thanks to a stiff applicator & a price of only $6!! Lauren Conrad calls mark.’s Liquid Liner her absolute favorite! So every time you see her rocking her signature winged liner she’s using mark.!
I left the rest of my face pretty neutral and let the blue chrome stand out! Then after putting this neon yellow shirt on it had a little bit of competition. Just because its Fall doesn’t mean everyone doesn’t need a dose of neon sometimes!
As always on mark. Monday ALL the products I use are made by mark. & can be found at my eBoutique!!
- As always start by prepping skin with a moisturizer! This time I used mark. See Things Clearly Brightening Moisturizer followed by Primed By Perfect Face Primer.
- Apply Min-A-Real Foundation to entire face using a foundation brush. Cover any blemishes & undereye circles with Good Riddance Hook Up Concealer.
- Using Angled Contour Brush apply Glowdacious Illuminating Powder in Prettied up to cheekbones.
- Prep lid with Please Hold Eye Primer. Apply iMark in Whisper from lashline to eyebrow. Apply iMark Metallic in Sugar, Sugar to entire lid. Apply Metalliner Hook Up Liquid Eyeliner in Blue Chrome along upper lash line. Curl lashes & apply 2 coats of Lash All You Want Mascara in Black.
- Apply LipClick in Toasty to lips!
For more details on these products or to purchase them head over to my eBoutique.
Don’t forget to register on the top right corner before you shop!
International Customers email me! email@example.com
FREE SHIPPING Use Code: WELCOME @ Checkout!
so pretty…and complements your eyes 🙂
i'm wearing the bracelets in today's post!
What's the next line? Help write the story!
Jessica L. says
I love the way you do your eye makeup. It's so pretty! And I love the nose ring too.-Jessica