My pale skin is back in full force and there’s no hiding it anymore! I skipped the bronzer for this look and instead used my fav Winter Cream Blush, mark.’s Just Pinched in Berry! Its a little intimidating in the package, but the dark wine color goes on sheer and leaves the perfect berry hint to your cheeks!
Also LOVING this new Limited Edition Holiday gold liquid liner!! This Earn Your Metal Liquid Shimmer Liner comes in both gold and silver and is SO amazing!!! A ton of brands are coming out with Holiday Shimmer Liners this season, its a super HOT trend this Holiday Season. But mark.’s is ONLY $10 and is amazing quality as you can see and other brands (cough cough Smashbox) is selling the same thing for $20!
Onto my lipstick…the newest LipClick in my collection, GEM! Loving this burnt red color! Much more flattering on my than a bright red! This look of gold eyes and red lips in perfect for the Holidays…what do you think??
AHHH how amazing are my earrings!!! This are BRAND NEW mark. In The Flash Earrings!! SO SO adorable!! They come in this pewter color and a clear color! Loved these with the gold metallic eyes!
As always its mark. Monday and all the products I used today are mark.!! Including my ridiculously adorable earrings & you can pick everything up @ http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
- Start by prepping your skin with See Things Clearly Skin Brightening Moisturizer & Get Defensive Eye Cream around your eyes!
- Prime you face with Primed for Perfection Face Primer and follow with Min-A-Real Cream to Powder Foundation. Cover any blemishes with Good Riddance Concealer Stick and blend.
- Apply Just Pinched Cream Blush in Berry directly to cheeks starting at apples and swiping towards hairline. Blend with fingers. Dust Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder lightly on face with a large Powder Brush.
- Apply Please Hold Eye Primer to lids. Apply iMark Metallic in Sugar Sugar to entire lid. Line upper and lower lashes with Earn Your Metal Liquid Shimmer Liner in Liquid Gold. Curl Lashes and apply 3 coats of Lash All You Want Mascara in Black.
- Apply LipClick Lipstick in Gem to lips followed by Glow Baby Glow Luxe in Sun Luxe just to center of upper and lower lips!
Oh!What a smile!
Superficial Sanctuary says
Well you pull off pale just as well as Gwen Stefani does, my friend! Another gorgeous look, I love these mark Monday faces you do, they give me some serious inspiration!!
You have the most gorgeous eye lashes!
The Procrastinator says
OMG. If I ever run out of my gold hip liner, this is what I'm replacing it with
Francesca R says
I love, love, love this make up!!! You look fab!
Bravoe Runway says
I love these earrings Jackie! The gold eyeliner is gorgeous!
Jackie the gold liner and the burnt lipstick work perfectly together! what a perfect look for fall! and work those earrings girl! you look fabulous!
glitteringly and positively,
ooh, the gold liner is so pretty, and i like the bold lips.
What's the next line? Help write the story!