NYE is all about sparkles & lashes & glitter….even if you’re spending the night hanging out with your friends playing board games & eating lots of goodies! But sparkles, lashes & glitter don’t have to stop on NYE…one of my resolutions this year is to not care what other people think and do what I want to do! Sparkles, Lashes, Glitter & ALL
Loving this quote from the Man Repeller herself,
“Some of us live every eve like New Year’s Eve; Theres no reason to stow your sequins away post-new calendar.”
Anyone else planning to live by this quote this year?
After using mark. Keep It Going Longwear Shadow & Liner in last week‘s mark. Monday post as a base to my shadow I’ve been totally hooked on doing this! I’ve always used it more as a liner because it is an amazing gel liner but it says right in the name – Shadow & Liner. When they say “longwear” they really mean longwear. Put this on a 8am and at 8pm it will look like you just applied it!
As always its mark. Monday & all the products I used are mark.!
- Started off moisturizing my skin with mark. Calm & Composed Soothing Moisturizer ((perfect ultra moisturizing lotion for Winter weather!)). Followed by prepping my eyes with Get Defensive Eye Cream & prime your entire face with Primed for Perfection Face Primer.
- Apply Min-A-Real Foundation with a foundation brush. Concealer any blemishes and under eye circles with Conceal for Real Hook Up Concealer.
- For the eyes start by prepping your lids with Please Hold Eye Primer. Taking a Flat Eyeliner Brush apply the champagne color from Keep It Going Longwear Shadow & Line in Exposure to entire lid and along lower lashes, including near inner corner. Set this shadow shade 3 from the On The Dot Neutral Palette (3rd shade in top row), apply to entire lid into crease. Apply iMark Metallic Eyeshadow in Lava to crease & outer corner of eyes. Apply the same On The Dot Shadow as earlier over the black shadow and blending well with a blending brush.
- Groom brows and apply iMark in Whisper under brows as a highlight. Line upper lashes using flat eyeliner brush with black shade from Keep It Going Longwear Shadow & Liner in Entourage. Line waterline with No Place To Run Eyeliner in Jet Set. Curl lashes and apply 2 coats of Lash All You Want Mascara in Black to upper and lower lashes. Apply Ardell Accent Lashes to outer corners of each eye.
- Finish face by wiping away any eyeshadow fall out. Conceal under eye again & set foundation with Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder. Apply Glowdacious Illuminating Powder in Prettied Up to cheeks and along hairline with an Angled Contour Brush.
- Finish with Totally Balmed Tinted Lip Balm in Totally Sweet followed by Glow Baby Glow in Pink Crush to lips.