Sugar Plum the perfect description of this Holiday themed look! Purple eyes, pink cheeks, clean skin! This look is so incredibly easy that ANYONE can recreate it, and I do mean anyone! I’ve listed all of the products I used below & with most of them included in the awesome, Get it ALL Holiday Deal and an extremely discounted price its hard to say no!
iMarks in Plum Velvet & Sugar Sugar are the most flattering colors in the whole iMark collection in my opinion. They look good against all skin tones and all eye colors, and I definitely recommend adding them to your eyeshadow collection!
Have you checked out my mark. Holiday Gift Guide yet??
Quick & Easy shopping right from your computer delivered to your front door for FREE! It can’t get any simpler.
As always all mark. Monday posts are created using only mark. products. You can pick up any of the products I used or any other mark. products @ http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
- Prep skin with Primed for Perfection Face Primer.
- Using a Foundation Brush apply Min-A-Real Foundation to entire face and blend into neck.
- Cover any blemishes and under eye circles with Conceal for Real Hook Up Concealer.
- Apply Just Pinched in Cheeky to apples of cheeks and blend toward temples using your fingers.
- Set foundation & blush with Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder.
- Apply iMark in Plum Velvet to entire lid & into crease. Apply iMark in Sugar Sugar to inner corners of eyes. Line lower lashes with No Place to Run in Foxy Brown. Take an eyeliner brush and apply Plum Velvet to lower lashes along liner.
- Curl lashes and apply 2 coats of Lash All You Want Mascara in Black.
- Finish with a coat of Pro Gloss Lipgloss in Smashing.
For more details on these products or to purchase them head over to my eBoutique.
Don’t forget to register on the top right corner before you shop!
International Customers email me! email@example.com
FREE SHIPPING Use Code: WELCOME @ Checkout!