There’s a time and place for all different types of makeup. Usually my go-to makeup look is a cat eye, as you can probably tell by the sheer volume of times you’ve seen me wear it in photos, but sometimes I’m looking for something a bit more subtle and this wash of pink is exactly that!
I don’t know if it’s because Valentine’s Day is just a few short days away or because I love the way this shade looks with my pale Winter skin, but I’ve been all pink all the time lately. This monochromatic pink makeup look is so wearable and just so pretty. And the best part is that I guarantee you can recreate it on yourself! Just two shades of pink eyeshadow, a pearlized pink blush and satin pink lipstick.
Monochromatic Pink Makeup Tutorial:
- Prime face with Maybelline FaceStudio Master Prime Blue + Illuminate (c/o). Prime under eye with Maybelline FaceStudio Master Camo Color Correcting Pen (c/o). Apply Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick with e.l.f.’s Foundation Blurring Brush. Conceal under eye circles with Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer.
- Prep lids with Ulta Matte Eye Primer (c/o). Apply shade 2 from the e.l.f. cosmetics Prism Eyeshadow Palette in Sunset to entire lid and along lower lashes., apply shade 1 to inner corners of eyes. Apply shade 5 from e.l.f cosmetics Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette over other shadow and into crease and blend.
- Curl eyelashes and apply 2 coats of tarte Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara (c/o) to upper and lower lashes. Apply Ardell 124 Lashes. Line waterline with Rimmel London Waterproof Liner in Nude.
- Set under eye concealer with e.l.f. Perfect Finish HD Powder (c/o). Apply bronze shade from Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette in Naked (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Apply blush shade from same palette to apples of cheeks and blend. Highlight cheekbones, nose, under brows and inner corners of eyes with highlighter from same palette. Highlight cheekbone and down nose with e.l.f. cosmetics Illuminating Palette (c/o).
- Groom brows with Kevyn Aucoin The Precision Brow Pencil (c/o).
- Apply e.l.f. cosmetics Beautifully Bare Satin Lipstick in Touch of Pink (c/o). Press same shade from Prism Eyeshadow Palette you used on your eyes to center of lips!
Leave a Reply