I’m ALL about BOLD daring makeup & one of the trends I can’t get enough of is Ombre Lips!!! This Summer I’m going to try out some of these daring looks, that happen to be super easy to recreate!!!
So what do you think about this Ombre Lip look? Would you try it??
Scroll down for the steps I took & exact products I used to create this look!
- Moisturize skin with mark. Youth Movement Skin Perfecting Serum & prime your face with mark. Primed for Perfection Face Primer to prep skin for foundation. Using a Foundation Brush apply Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation to entire face. Conceal under eye circles with IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer (c/o). Apply NYX Matte Bronzer in Light (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line.
- Apply mark. iMark Eyeshadow in Fairy Dust to lids, using a blending brush apply iMark in Minx to crease. Curl lashes with mark. Make Me Lash Eyelash Curler. Swipe upper & lower lashes with 3 coats of Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara (c/o) in black. Groom and fill in brows with Benefit Brow Zings.
- Dust mark. Just Blushing Blush in Afterglow (c/o) to apples of cheeks and just above eyebrows.
- Set foundation and bronzer with mark. Set Things Right Loose Powder concentrating on under the eyes. Highlight under eyebrows, inner corners of eyes & cheekbones with mark. Touch & Glow Shimmer Cubes.
- Using a Lip Liner Brush apply mark. Make It Rich Lip Color Crayon in Peony to outline lips, then using the same lip liner brush apply mark. LipClick in Coral Fixation to center of lips and blend!