3.31 Stay Matte Foundation / 4.2 Neon Nails / 4.7 Shades of Gray / 4.28 Summer Sun Skincare
1. I’m SO glad I got to test out Rimmel London’s Stay Matte Foundation because its definitely something I’ll be keeping in my makeup bag! If you haven’t tried it yet I highly recommend it, with it’s super inexpensive price tag you’ve got nothing to lose!
2. The transition from cold to warm weather is really making my skin crazy! After coming home from Vegas my dry skin was out of control, thankfully this Garnier Gel is saving the day!
3. I’ve had a gel manicure for the past month so I’m excited about taking it off & getting back to experimenting with fun Summer manicures!
4. Thinking about going the color route for May Makeup Mondays…colored eyeshadow, bright blush & fun lip colors…not at the same time of course!
5. Don’t miss last month’s Beauty Round Up!
Instagram April Beauty Highlights…
This month was all about Rimmel London’s Stay Matte Foundation, pretty sure I used that & NYX Matte Bronzer every day!! Also switched up my skincare routine for the warmer weather ahead of us by adding Garnier Moisture Gel & Kora Organics Energizing Mist!
Check out the Beauty Products I’m loving this month!