3.5 Jersey Boys in Boston / 3.6 Winter Place / 3.8 Let’s Get Inspired by our Wardrobe
3.13 Lumber-JACK / 3.14 Luck of the Irish
3.19 Minty Fresh / 3.26 The Swing Dress
1. I’m getting frustrated because 9/10 of my full body photos are blurry!!! Close ups are beyond perfect then full body shots are blurry! Tell me what I’m doing wrong.
2. Love how this month began with snow and ended with bare legs ((even though theres traces of snow in the background of the last photo!)) Hoping we’ve seen the last of the snow & April is filled with Spring outfits!
3. I’ve come to the realization that I can’t keep buying things and not get rid of other things!! I’m currently Spring Cleaning out my wardrobe and am going to start listing items on Poshmark! Make sure to download the app & follow me to shop my closet!
4. Currently editing my 3 outfits from St. Louis Fashion Week!! Can’t wait to tell all of you about the AMAZING time I had!
5. Happy Easter for all that celebrate it!
Like what you see? Check out February’s Fashion Round Up!
Jess | the Jess Journals says
I need to clean out my closet – been meaning to do it since I got laid off lol I think I'm gonna use Threadflip though!
I hate when good pictures turn out blurry!
Jill J @ Classy with a Kick says
I always try to give away things after I buy new things. Usually it's for hanger space but then I feel good about it. I need to check out PoshMark!
Classy with a Kick
Lady you have wonderful sense of style! Pink skirt look is so Carrie Bradshaw. Love it most of all.
Jackie, a wonderful selection of your march looks and represents different styles of you, love it. My favourite is the purple faux fur look and the red pattern dress.
Following you now via Blogloving as GFC will shut down their business by July 🙂
I love your style! So chic.
Penniless Socialite says
I have the same problem with my full body photos! I think it's something to do with the sensors in the camera when you turn it vertical. Try taking them from farther away so that the center sensor is on your face and then just crop the pictures. I know next to nothing about cameras, but I read something online and this seemed to work for me.
Beautiful looks! Especially 2d,3d and 5th!