5.12 bareSkin / 5.19 Purple Haze / 5.20 Gold Fleck Manicure
1. I found the most amazing makeup primer EVER created this month!! It’s a serious game changer…read ALL about it here!
2. I didn’t play around with color as much as I wanted to this month! For me my everyday look was all about the contoured skin and faking that glowing bronze look!! Definitely pulling out the bright eyeliners and lipsticks in June!
3. Discovered Lisa Eldridge on YouTube and can’t stop watching her makeup tutorial videos!!! Literally sat for 2 hours last week and watched pretty much all of them! If you haven’t heard of her, you need to stop what you’re doing and go watch!
4. I’m craving some fun nail art!! Check out some manis I’m hoping to recreate on my Nail Inspiration Pinterest Board!
5. Don’t miss last month’s Beauty Round Up!
Instagram May Beauty Highlights…
Can’t wait to debut some of the awesome braids I learned from The Braiding Handbook / Loving bareMineral’s first liquid foundation, bareSkin! Definitely packing it in my makeup kit for Prom Season! / I’m all about matte lips right now! Lots of color, but not as intense as a glossy lip! / Trying out Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara for the first time & loving it!
Check out the Beauty Products I’m loving this month!
Loving what you see here? Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest!
Leave a Reply