5.15 Chevron & Leopard / 5.22 Green Prints at Spring Weddings
5.10 Polka Dotting / 5.17 Time to Accessorize / 5.3 The Power of Gray
5.1 A Trapeze & A Trench / 5.8 In Between Weather / 5.17 Time to Accessorize
5.3 The Power of Gray / 5.14 Crazy about Florals
1. I’m really into prints.
2. I wore a different pair of shoes in every outfit post this month, just further confirmed my shoe problem.
3. You will rarely catch me in anything but a dress now that the temp has warmed up.
4. Super excited about all of my June Outfits!! Look out for not 1, BUT 2 Blogger Collaborations + I’m teaming up with an awesome clothing brand!
5. Can’t wait to style this & this!!!
6. Don’t forget to check out my Poshmark Closet! I’m selling a TON of items from my wardrobe (& adding more everyday)!
Make sure to follow My Style Pinterest Board where you can see all of the outfits I post on my blog in one place!
Loving what you see here? Make sure to follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest & Bloglovin’!
Street Lily says
May looks good on you girl!! Haha, I LOVE the shoe problem… adorable looks girl!
This are really cute. Now that you mention about dresses, it makes me think that I need to incorporate some into my wardrobe. I live in jeans …. even in summer! lately I've been moving out of my comfort zone 🙂
I loved the mint and navy printed dress. its gorgeous.
Congrats on the teaming up with new brands.
Look forward to your posts.
Looking you up on Poshmark.
** Styleidnet INSTAGRAM **
** Style Id Net **
* Bloglovin *