11.13 Mix Master / 11.25 My Go-To Outfit / 11.7 Completely Covered
11.12 My Best Black Friday Purchase / 11.4 Lacy Details
11.14 Triple Threat / 11.21 Dressing for the Holidays / 11.5 Customized
1. This month was the perfect mix of casual & dressed up! It was fun getting dressed up for the first few Holiday events, but ultimately I kept it casual in layered Fall looks for everyday!
2. I can’t wait to break out the sparkle for December Fashion! I’m so excited about it I think I have pretty much the whole month already planned & it didn’t even start!
3. Target is having a Buy 1, Get 1 50% off Sale on all their handbags right now! I’m obsessing over this & this!
6. Don’t miss my 6 Cold Weather Essentials, just in time for the first significant snowfall in lower NY!
7. Headed on a Fall Getaway? Don’t miss my Fall Travel Essentials & Packing Tips to Travel like a Pro!
Cream & White / Plaid Capes & Layered Jewels – Get this necklace for 25% off with code: LIVINGAFTERMIDNITE / Stopped by the Aerie Holiday Blogger Party last week! Love all of their festive casual wear, especially these bralettes & pjs! / Winter White for the first snowfall of the wear / This vest…enough said.