If you think this post is going to be some sob story about being single on Valentine’s Day then you’re wrong because honestly I could care less about being single on Valentine’s Day, or on any for that matter. But just because I don’t care about being single on V-Day, doesn’t mean I don’t care about Valentine’s Day as a whole! Of course I love it because I love any excuse to be a little extra glam and festive.
But instead of your average super pretty makeup look (that will be up next week), today I’m sharing a super edgy IDGAF Single Girl’s Valentine’s Day Makeup look! Gimme the black out eyes and ruby red lips and extreme earrings because why not.
A Single Girl’s Valentine’s Day Makeup Look Tutorial:
- Prime face with Maybelline FaceStudio Master Prime Blue + Illuminate (c/o). Prime under eye with Maybelline FaceStudio Master Camo Color Correcting Pen (c/o). Apply Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick with e.l.f.’s Foundation Blurring Brush. Conceal under eye circles with Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer.
- Prep lids with Ulta Matte Eye Primer (c/o). Apply MAC Eyeshadow in Carbon to lid and blend. Line lower lashes with shade 9 from e.l.f. cosmetics Everyday Smoky Eyeshadow Palette (c/o). Line upper lashes with Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner.
- Curl eyelashes and apply 2 coats of tarte Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara (c/o) to upper and lower lashes. Apply Ardell 124 Lashes. Line over lashes just to hide the lash band with e.l.f. Expert Liquid Liner.
- Set under eye concealer with e.l.f. Perfect Finish HD Powder (c/o). Apply bronze shade from Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette in Naked (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Apply blush shade from same palette to apples of cheeks and blend. Highlight cheekbones, nose, under brows and inner corners of eyes with highlighter from same palette.
- Groom brows with Kevyn Aucoin The Precision Brow Pencil (c/o).
- Apply bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Live It Up (c/o).