Happy Week TWO of my Holiday Makeup Monday Series! This week is all about monochromatic makeup! I’ve done a ton of these monochromatic looks in the past (even one last year), but this time I thought I’d tone it down and do a soft glam monochromatic makeup look!
If you don’t know what monochromatic makeup is, it’s when you use the same colors on your eyes, cheeks and lips! For this look I obviously chose PINK, which is definitely the most common monochromatic makeup choice (though I have done WINE, VOILET, PINK again and my favorite…RED in the past).
I honestly didn’t even go into creating this look knowing I wanted it to be monochromatic, but I started with a soft glam eye with a little bit of sparkle and this lip color just felt right with it!
I’ve got 4 more Holiday Makeup Mondays for you this year so if you have a request make sure to leave a comment or DM me on Instagram!
Shop this Soft Glam Monochromatic Makeup Tutorial:
- Everydaze Gold Charcoal Hydrogel Gel Patches
- Maven Beauty Basic Beat Cream Eyeshadow in Alpaca
- Maven Beauty Basic Beat Eyeshadow Palette in Bold Blend
- Winky Lux Coffee Eyeshadow Palette
- Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water
- KatVonD Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- ILIA Limitless Lash Mascara
- Maven Beauty Basic Beat Eyeshadow Palette in Spotlight
- Tula Rose Glow & Get It Cooling & Brightening Eye Balm
- ILIA True Skin Serum Foundation (currently wearing Bowen SF4, in the Summer I wear Saline SF5)
- ILIA True Skin Serum Concealer (currently wearing Suma SC1.5, in the Summer I wear Lotus SC2.5)
- ILIA NightLite Bronzing Powder (wearing Drawn In)
- bareMinerals Gen Nude Blush in Call My Blush
- NYX Micro Brow Pencil (I use Chocolate or Ash Brown)
- Maven Beauty Highlighter in Draped Up
- Urban Decay Stay Naked The Fix Powder (wearing 20WY)
- bareMinerals BarePro Long Lasting Lipstick in Strawberry
- Urban Decay All Lighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
View this post on Instagram
Pin my Soft Glam Monochromatic Makeup Tutorial for Later: