- Lipstick and Lollies is sporting the epitome of a fall outfit – boots, denim and layers. There is even some stripe on stripe action going on! So cute!
- Sweetest Somethings isn’t letting the cold weather dull her wardrobe choices – lots of fun bright colors in this chic look! (find Sweetest Somethings on Twitter!)
- Olivia Moone is finally able to wear a sweater this season and makes a bold color choice! And don’t forget to check out her shoes – perfect all year long! (find Olivia Moone on Twitter!)
- Everyday with a Redhead recreated a J.Crew look that is perfect for the office! No boring black suits here – tons of color and a little leopard!
- Lily Says Go goes all out in the color of the season! Head over to find out how she mixes different shades of burgundy for a fabulous look! (find Lily Says Go on Twitter!)
- Living After Midnite is mixing animal prints for a wild but polished look! Go check out what small detail she is mixing with a fab leopard blouse! Love! (find Living After Midnite on Twitter!)
- Peach Gingham is mixing prints and balancing it out with denim and leather. Throw in some fun jewels and this is one awesome look! (find Peach Gingham on Twitter!)
- Ash ‘n’ Fashn is starting to mix in some new fall pieces with her summer favorites – head over to see how she is pulling off lace this late in the game! So cute! (find Ash ‘n’ Fashn on Twitter!)
- The Glossy Life is showing us an easy new hairdo to try at home – the braid is back! Pop over for the full rundown! (find The Glossy Life on Twitter!)
- Olive and an Arrow is rocking her favorite cold weather staple – the blazer! She also has some tips on how to stock your closet with this essential – go check them out! (find Olive and an Arrow on Twitter!)
- Miss Top Ten Image throws on a tweed jacket and statement pearls for an instant sophisticated look – and the color combo is seriously fabulous! (find Miss Top Ten Image on Twitter!)
- Urban Frill is pulling out the pencil skirt for a few busy weeks ahead! Love how she paired it with tights and flats – a great fall look! (find Urban Frill on Twitter!)
- Rachel Coletta is on a boots and tights kick lately and is pairing them with a plaid mini skirt this week – so cute! And you’ll never believe where she found her boots! (find Rachel Coletta on Twitter!)
- Second Street East is taking inspiration for a room and outfit from a mexican blanket – so many possible color combos! Head over to check out her finds on her new site! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Sweetie Pie Style shares her top picks for one of fall’s must have items – the contrast sleeve jacket! There is something for everyone! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
the IT list is brought to you weekly by Jill of Good Life and edited by Michelle of Second St. East.
I absolutely LOVE the look from Sweetest Somethings! And you always look incredible…loving the way the leopard looks with those boots!! 🙂
Rosalinda Tjioe says
Everyone looks amazing! I love finding out new blogs xx
i am totally comtemplating one of those contrast sleeves jacket! thanks for sharing the IT list!
Marina H says
Great IT list all the ladies look absolutely stunning.