Michael Kors Bag
Modcloth Dress c/o / Rachel Zoe Necklace c/o
Swarovski Earrings / Fossil Cuff
Cynthia Rowley JacketIf you couldn’t tell I had a thing for red & gold this Christmas! I mean what’s really better than red shoes, a red bag, a red dress…nothing!
Even though my closet is literally bursting at the seams (not kidding be on the lookout for lots of items for sale in my Poshmark closet in the next few days) I can’t help but have a wishlist of items that are missing from it! I think 2014 will really about building my closet with quality timeless pieces.
Here are the items I’m looking to add…
1. I’ve been drooling over this Folli Follie bag since first laying my eyes on Tracy & Krista‘s and I think it’s happening soon!
2. I desperately need a new fur vest, I wear mine to death and I need to add another to my closet
3. Over the knee flat boots! I would die for these but I’m searching for a ((cheaper!)) alternative
4. Leather leggings! I’ve been looking for the perfect pair for a year…HELP!
5. New black jeans because these are pretty much falling apart
6. Last, but not least a radiant orchid item!
Don’t miss our past Room for Style Fashion Posts – Last Minute Holiday Gifts, Winter White & Holiday Dressing!
& Make sure to follow our Room for Style Pinterest Board for all our “Inspired by” Looks ((both Decorating & Fashion))
Loving what you see here? Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest!
Christina Storm says
Love these picks!! Great post!
The Style Storm
Closet Fashionista says
Ooh! so many great pieces! I love the Michael Kors bag and Rachel Zoe necklace!