1. mark. Matte Chance Mattifying Lotion ~ The title basically says it all! It literally sucks all the oil out of your face and leaves your skin shine FREE. It contains Pumpkin Seed which is a natural mattifer & Silica which is an oil absorber. I use this under my makeup when I know its going to be super hot out.
TIP: Allow moisturizer to sit for 5 minutes after applying before putting on any other makeup. That gives it time to really soak into your skin!!
2. Cheat Sheet Shine Blotters ~ Soak up surface oil without disturbing your makeup. These fragrance free sheets are ideal for on the go touch ups or anytime you need a little shine reduction! This is the one product I will NEVER leave home without!
3. Keep It Going Longwear Eyeliner & Shadow (shown here with mark.’s Flat Eyeliner Brush) ~ This waterproof, gel based shadow features not only 1 but 2 shades in each compact!! They are buildable for extra intensity & last from am to pm!! When I used these shadows my makeup looks the exact same when I take it off at night as it did when I applied it in the morning!
TIP: Right now mark. is doing a special were you can purchase Keep It Going in any color duo along with the Flat Eyeliner Brush (the best brush to apply it with) for only $14!
4. Get In Line Hook Up Liquid Waterproof Eyeliner ~ A favorite of Ashley Greene & former mark. Brand Ambassador, Lauren Conrad, this metallic, waterproof liquid liner lasts up to 10 hours & creates a super precise line. This is the ONLY liner Lauren Conrad uses to create her famous cat eye look!
5. Gloss Gorgeous Stay on Lip Stain ~ This award winning product & favorite of Ashley Greene goes on like a high shine gloss then wears to a stain that lasts for hours!!
TIP: You can win this one of this glosses in my Ashley Greene mark. Favorite Giveaway HERE
6. Primed for Perfection Face Primer ~ This ultralight weight lotion will provide the perfect canvas for your makeup & help it stay put all day! The oil controlling ingredients will help it conceal imperfections & fine lines!
7. Matte-Nificent Oil Absorbing Powder ~ Absorb oil with this lightweight, translucent powder! I use this every single day to set my makeup! Kill 2 birds with one stone & set your makeup while keeping oil in check with this amazing product!!
You can pick up any of these products @ my eBoutique!!
Jenna Lee says
Its hard to find make-up that does truly stay! Great picks!
Charlotte B says
Great post hun, lots of good product recommendations xx I really like Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner and find this stays on well in hot weather xx
sherri lynn says
These are good tips I'll have to check some of these out! I absolutely hate when my makeup feels runny/shiny because of the heat!
Nice post! Thanks for useful tips for fighting that constant fear of sweating your makeup off in this summerheat;P ^^
I seriously need to get some of those blotters! It's supposed to get up to 100 degrees in Indianapolis today. Ugh…
@Sheri all of these products are always in my makeup bag in the Summer!!! Its 100 degrees in NY today & my makeup actually looks good still lol
@Jess the blotters are a LIFESAVER omg!! plus they don't mess your makeup up!!
Oh this is great. I'm always sweating off my makeup. Ha.
omh I can't imagine what's having such weather for couple of days has to be like! luckily (or not?) we're not having such heat wave right now, but it's good to keep those tips in mind! just in case, cuz you never know!:) very nice post!
An Interesting Distraction
I personally love your blog. and the make up tips. 😉
Please come by my blog sometimes, its brand new, so theres no interesting posts yet, but it would make me happy if you became a reader, cause I am definately come back on yours! =)