What should I do next? I was thinking about a bold blue eyeliner in honor of Fourth of July! I spent the weekend catching up on all my magazine reading and even though I’ve always been a fan of bold blue liner (see here) apparently it’s on trend right now for Summer so I’m debating on bringing it back for a new Makeup Monday tutorial!!
- Prep face with bareMinerals True Oasis Oil-Free Replenishing Gel Cream (c/o). Apply bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Gel Cream (c/o) to face followed by Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer to face with damp beautyblender. Conceal under eye circles with Make Up Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Concealer.
- Apply IT Cosmetics CC + Radiance Ombre Bronzer (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Apply blush shade 7 from BH Cosmetics Nude Blush 10 Color Blush Palette (c/o) to apples of cheeks and blend.
- Apply shade M4 from Smashbox Full Exposure Palette from lash line to brows. Apply S4 from the same palette to entire lid and M1 to crease and blend. Line upper lashes with Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner. Brush eyelash extensions through with clean mascara wand and apply a light coat of Maybelline The Falsies Mascara. Groom and fill in brows with BH Cosmetics Ultimate Brow Palette (c/o).
- Set foundation with matte shade from bareMinerals Translucent Powder Duo (c/o), highlight cheekbones, inner corners of eyes and under brows with glow shade.
- Apply Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid in Berry Boost (c/o) followed by clear gloss to lips to finish.