Who doesn’t love a good Girls Night Out look?!? For me it’s all about standing out, but not standing out too much! My go to is always a smokey eye because even after a few drinks it still looks good, the more smudged the better! I created a frosty purple shadow by combining a few colors to create fun look that differs from my normal smokey purple eye look!
- Moisturize skin with mark. Youth Movement Skin Perfecting Serum & prime your face with mark. Primed for Perfection Face Primer to prep skin for foundation. Using a Foundation Brush apply Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation to entire face. Conceal under eye circles and any blemishes with Benefit Boi-ing Concealer.
- Apply NYX Matte Bronzer in Light (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Dust mark. Just Blushing Blush in Cameo to apples of cheeks and just above eyebrows.
- Set foundation and bronzer with mark. Set Things Right Loose Powder concentrating on under the eyes. Highligh cheekbones, inner corners of eyes & under brow with mark. Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes.
- Apply shade 9 (bottom row, right color) from mark. On the Dot Bold Eye Color Compact to entire lid. Apply Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner along upper lashes. Apply shade 8 (bottom row, middle color) from mark. On the Dot Smokey Eye Color Compact in crease, outer corners or eyes & along eyeliner to smudge. Curl lashes with mark. Make Me Lash Eyelash Curler. Swipe upper & lower lashes with 3 coats of mark. Lash All You Want Mascara in black. Groom and fill in brows with Benefit Brow Zings.
- Apply mark. LipClick Lipstick in Sweetie Pie to finish look.