It’s been a while since Hot Pink Lipstick has made an appearance on the blog! Not sure what the hiatus was about, but there’s just something about adding the perfect hot pink lip to your look that instantly makes everything better. The past few times when I’ve done a bold lip I’ve kept my eyes pretty simple & I knew I didn’t want to do that with this color! Shimmery gold was definitely not the color I was looking for when I was searching through my makeup, but I’m glad it caught my eye because I’m loving the combination!
- Moisturize skin with mark. Youth Movement Skin Perfecting Serum & prime your face with mark. Primed for Perfection Face Primer to prep skin for foundation. Using a Foundation Brush apply Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation to entire face. Conceal under eye circles and any blemishes with Benefit Boi-ing Concealer.
- Apply NYX Matte Bronzer in Light (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Dust mark. Just Blushing Blush in Afterglow (c/o) to apples of cheeks and just above eyebrows.
- Set foundation and bronzer with mark. Set Things Right Loose Powder concentrating on under the eyes.
- Color in entire lid & along lower lashes with mark. Color Me In Eye Crayon in Gold (similar). Apply BA Star Bronze Star Dust (c/o) to crease & blend. Line upper lashes with Maybelline Master Precise Ink Pen Liner. Curl lashes with mark. Make Me Lash Eyelash Curler. Swipe upper & lower lashes with 3 coats of Covergirl Flamed Out Mascara in Black (c/o) in black. Groom and fill in brows with Benefit Brow Zings.
- Highlight inner corners of eyes and under brows with Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter (c/o Birchbox). Highlight cheekbones with mark. Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes.
- Apply Make Up For Ever Lipstick in Lacquered (similar) topped with MAC Dazzleglass in Money, Honey.
Leave a Reply