Another thing I couldn’t wait to do when I got home was try out my new Sprout by HP computer! It was delivered the day before I left for vacation & it was torture trying to finish packing while it was sitting at my desk dying to be played with! Sometimes the makeup I feature on Makeup Mondays is sold out, discontinued or only available in kits so I’d hate for you not to be able to recreate a look you love because you couldn’t find the exact color. With the Sprout I was able to scan the products I used to create this look so you could see if you have a similar color in your makeup bag! I can’t get over how easy it was to scan all of these products & create this collage! All I can say is this is only the beginning!! Stay tuned for more projects with my Sprout!
- Prime face with Skindinavia Makeup Primer Spray (c/o) to prep skin for foundation. Using a Foundation Brush apply Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation to entire face. Conceal under eye circles with IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer (c/o).
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Dust bareMinerals Blush in Stellar (c/o) to apples of cheeks. Set makeup with Bare Minerals Mineral Veil (c/o).
- Prime eyelids with Julep Eye Primer (c/o). Apply bareMinerals Eyecolor in Celestial (c/o) to entire lid. Apply bareMinerals Eyecolor in Sensation (c/o) to crease & blend. Line upper lashes & outer corners of lower lashes with bareMinerals Lasting Line Eyeliner in Timeless Taupe (c/o). Curl lashes with mark. Make Me Lash Eyelash Curler. Prime upper & lower lashes with 3 coats of tarte Gifted Mascara (c/o). Groom and fill in brows with Benefit Gimme Brow.
- Apply bareMinerals Stroke of Light Illuminator to cheekbones & inner corners of eyes.
- Finish lips with LAQA & Co Lipcolor in Shambolic, topped with bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Star-Gazer (c/o).
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by HP, but all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting brands that make this blog possible.
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest
Leave a Reply