Officially making Mondays “Makeup Monday” from now on!!! I use so many different brands in my daily routine and I’m a complete beauty junkie who loves to try the latest products so I’m broadening my horizons and showing you the products I’m using from more than just mark.!
- Moisturize skin with mark. Youth Movement Skin Perfecting Serum & prime your face with mark. Primed for Perfection Face Primer to prep skin for foundation. Using a Foundation Brush apply Clinque Redness Solutions Foundation to entire face. Conceal under eye circles and any blemishes with Benefit Boi-ing Concealer.
- Apply NYX Matte Bronzer in Light (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Dust mark. Just Blushing Blush in Cameo to apples of cheeks and just above eyebrows.
- Set foundation and bronzer with mark. Set Things Right Loose Powder concentrating on under the eyes. Highlight cheekbones, inner corners of eyes & brow bone with mark. Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes.
- Thickly line upper lashes with mark. Color Me In Eye Crayon in Go Gold (similar), follow with a thin line of Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner in Black along upper lashes. Curl lashes with mark. Make Me Lash Eyelash Curler. Swipe upper & lower lashes with 3 coats of mark. Lash All You Want Mascara in black. Groom and fill in brows with Benefit Brow Zings.
- Apply Lancome Color Design Lip Color in Pale Lip (c/o Saks Fifth Ave) to lips to finish.
Loving what you see here? Make sure to follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest & Bloglovin’!
You look like a bronzed goddess! Perfect look for summer.
Katie Slatton says
I love the gold eyeliner! I need to try this.
saw this on instagram earlier today — you look like a bronzed goddess!! perfect late summer sun-kissed glow
Dressed Up Alligators