My Grandpa was so mad at all of us for not making his favorite dessert, Pudding Pie, for his Birthday, so me being on this baking kick I decided I would make it.
It is a super easy recipe but taking a little bit of time.
12 x 8 Aluminum Tin
2 Boxes of Chocolate Jello Cook & Serve (It has to be Cook & Serve Instant doesn’t work!)
6 Cups of Whole Milk
1 Box of Nabisco Honey Graham Crackers
1. Pour 6 cups of milk in a large saucepan & pour in 2 boxes of Jello Cook & Serve Mix.
2. Wisk and stir the Pudding Mixture while bringing it to a boil. (If you let it settle it will stick to the bottom of the pan, its very easy to burn pudding.)
3. When it comes to a boil it should look like this. (Takes about 20 minutes)
4. While Pudding is still hot coat the bottom of the tin with it, make sure no silver is showing.
5. Cover Pudding with one layer of Graham Crackers.
6. Cover Graham Cracker layer with another layer of Pudding. Make sure to cover all crackers.
7. Repeat Steps 5 & 6 until all Pudding is gone (I usually do about 4 layers of each). Crumble leftover Graham Crackers for top.
8. Let sit on counter for about an hour, then keep in refridgerator until you are ready to serve it.
9. Top with Whipped Cream and its ready to eat!!
This is my family’s go to dessert we have it at EVERY holiday and get together, we usually go through about 4 trays of it!!