Seriously obsessed with berry lips lately, they are such an easy way to elevate any look whether you’re going to work or going out with friends. Get festive this Holiday Season with a swipe of berry over red lipstick! If you’re not someone who normally wears bright lip colors I would definitely start with a berry because it’s super easy to adjust the intensity of the color! You can apply it as light or dark as you like!
- Moisturize skin with mark. Youth Movement Skin Perfecting Serum & prime your face with mark. Primed for Perfection Face Primer to prep skin for foundation. Using a Foundation Brush apply Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation to entire face. Conceal under eye circles and any blemishes with Benefit Boi-ing Concealer.
- Apply NYX Matte Bronzer in Light (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Dust mark. Just Blushing Blush in Cameo (c/o) to apples of cheeks and just above eyebrows.
- Set foundation and bronzer with mark. Set Things Right Loose Powder concentrating on under the eyes.
- Apply Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion to lids. Apply shade 5 (middle row, middle shade) from mark. On the Dot Neutral Palette to entire lid. Line upper lashes with Maybelline Master Precise Ink Pen Liner. Curl lashes with mark. Make Me Lash Eyelash Curler. Swipe upper & lower lashes with 3 coats of Covergirl Flamed Out Mascara in Black (c/o) in black. Groom and fill in brows with Benefit Brow Zings.
- Highlight inner corners of eyes and under brows with Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter (c/o Birchbox). Highlight cheekbones with mark. Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes.
- Apply mark. It Rich Lip Color Crayon in Royale to lips & top with mark. Gloss Gorgeous Stay On Lip Stain in Showy.