If you get excited about runway beauty trends just as much as you get excited about runway fashion trends then you already know that one of the BIGGEST of Fall 2017 was the color pop eyeshadow trend! And today I’m here to show you exactly how easy it is to wear it just in time for the Holidays! I’m not shy when it comes to wearing colorful makeup, but I know a lot of my readers are so I wanted to share how a pop of color of the eyes can not only look super festive, but it can look sophisticated and trendy and just all around perfect!
For today’s pop of color I decided to go with an iridescent emerald green eyeshadow. I went with this deep color because it looks great with every single eye color and skin color, it’s a great alternative for a smoky eye and it’s super festive. This whole eye look was created with just 2 color eyeshadows…if that doesn’t encourage you to try it then I don’t know what will! No crazy blending multiple colors, no winged eyeliner, nothing hard at all to create this super glam holiday makeup look that is so on trend that everyone will be asking you about it!
Scroll down for the full tutorial and all the shades I used to create this color pop eyeshadow trend makeup look!
GLAM HOLIDAY MAKEUP FEATURING THE FALL 2017 COLOR POP EYESHADOW TREND:
- Apply Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick with e.l.f.’s Foundation Blurring Brush. Conceal under eye circles with Kevyn Aucoin The Etherealist Super Natural Concealer (c/o).
- Prep lids with Ulta Matte Eye Primer (c/o). Apply bareMinerals Buxom Eyeshadow in Penthouse (similar shade) from Look All You Want Eyeshadow Palette (c/o) to entire lid and blend with a fluffy brush. Apply Buxom Eyeshadow in Opal Opulence under brows, in inner corners of eyes and along lower lashes.
- Curl eyelashes and apply 2 coats of Revlon Ultra Volume Mascara (c/o) to upper and lower lashes. Apply e.l.f. Cosmetics Winged & Bold Luxe Lash Kit (c/o). Line over lashes just to hide the lash band with e.l.f. Expert Liquid Liner.
- Set under eye concealer with e.l.f. Perfect Finish HD Powder (c/o). Apply bronze shade from Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette in Streak (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Apply blush shade from same palette to apples of cheeks and blend.
- Groom brows with Kevyn Aucoin The Precision Brow Pencil (c/o). Highlight cheekbones and nose with e.l.f. Highlighting Holographic Duo in Siren’s Call (c/o).
- Apply e.l.f. Velvet Matte Lipstick in Deep Burgundy, topped with e.l.f. Lip Oil in Blackberry Kiss (c/o) to lips.
Looking for more Holiday Inspiration? Check out the Holiday tab at the top of my blog! Also make sure to check back on Wednesday for ALL the inside scoop on the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sales!
Leave a Reply