I know you’re all used to seeing me “done up” for makeup tutorials, outfit photos and events, but to be completely honest most of the time I keep my makeup routine pretty simple. Don’t get me wrong I definitely wear makeup everyday to work, because I’m a beauty addict at heart, but since I’d rather sleep an extra 20 minutes in the morning than spend it doing my makeup I’m all about a routine that is fast!
Want to know what the secret behind simple morning beauty routines is? Great, high quality products that do more than one thing! Concealer that color corrects, brightens and conceals. Mascara that thickens and lengthens. Lip gloss that plumps, adds color and shine. Just like mine your beauty routine can be cut in half if you find #instantbeautyperfectors that do double (or even triple) duty! This simple glam neutral makeup look took me about 12 minutes and would be perfect for the office, on a date, out with friends…it’s appropriate for pretty much anything. I wanted to show that simple and neutral does not have to be boring, and just a few products can really elevate your everyday look!
Simple Glam Neutral Makeup Tutorial:
- Moisture and prime face with Clarins’ Instant Smoothing Perfect Touch (c/o). I suggest warming it up with your fingers so that it goes on evenly and smoothly.
- Apply foundation lightly to face. Apply Clarins’ Instant Light Brush-On Perfector (c/o) under eyes in an up-side-down triangle shape. I also applied this down my nose, right above my upper lips and on my forehead between my brows. Blend concealer lightly with finger tips. Set foundation and concealer by dusting on a setting powder.
- Apply a nude eyeshadow from lash line to brows. Lightly add a mauve purple eyeshadow to crease and blend with a fluffy eyeshadow brush. Use liquid liner along upper lashes to create a cat eye. Groom brows with matching brow pencil and clear gel.
- Curl lashes and apply 2 coats of Clarins’ Supra Volume Mascara (c/o) to upper and lower lashes.
- Apply bronzer from Clarins’ Face Contouring Palette (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and along hair line. Apply blush from the shade palette to apples of cheeks. Use the highlighter along cheekbones, under brows and in inner corners of eyes.
- Color in lips with brown shade from Clarins’ 4-Colour All-in-One Pen (c/o) and top with Clarins’ Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in Nude Shimmer (c/o).
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Clarins, but all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting brands that make this blog possible.
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest
Fantastic post, I very like it 🙂