You might remember that last month I tackled airbrush eyeshadow from Luminess Air, but what you might not know is that Luminess Air also makes some amazing eyeshadow palettes, which is great for those of you who aren’t ready to try your hand out at airbrush eyeshadow. Today I’m trying out their new Nude & Naughty Eye Shadow Palette to create a makeup look that’s perfect for your next big night out!
I’ve really been into blue eyeshadow lately, not sure where the obsession came from, but I’m all about wearing different shades of blue. Most blue eyed girls would shy away from wearing blue eyeshadow or blue eyeliner, but I’m here to tell you that you don’t need to! Last week I showed you how to wear bright blue along your lower lashes, today I’m going to the dark side and showing you how to wear navy eyeshadow.
Like I mentioned above this metallic navy makeup look paired with a glossy berry lip is perfect for a night out. Most people wouldn’t normally pair a dark eye with a dark lip, but since I kept most of the color on my lids and brightened my eyes with white eyeliner and lots of highlighter around my eyes it works..especially for night.
How to Wear Navy Eyeshadow:
- Apply nude shadow from lash line to brow.
- Pat navy shadow from lash line to crease. (I suggest applying your eye makeup first when using dark colors so you don’t have to worry about shadow fall out)
- Apply dark gray metallic eyeshadow to crease and over navy shadow on lid. Blend with a fluffy blending brush so there are no harsh lines.
- Press a frosty white shadow into inner corners of eyes.
- Line upper lashes with black liquid liner and waterline with white eyeliner. (Lining your waterline with white and adding white shadow to the inner corners of eyes will brighten and open your eyes)
- Curl lashes and apply 2 to 3 coats of mascara to upper and lower lashes.
- Groom brows with Luminess Air Brow Pencil!
Luminess Air is offering all my readers 20% off their entire site so you can pick up an airbrush machine or anything else for yourself. Use Code: 868949354 Happy Shopping!
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Luminess Air, but all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting brands that make this blog possible.
Leave a Reply