One of the biggest beauty trends for Spring is rose eyeshadow and I’m SO onboard. It’s pretty and romantic and wearable and seasonable perfect! I’m loving rose eyeshadow so much that I didn’t even pair it with my signature winged eyeliner. Since I kept my eye makeup pretty simple for today’s look I paired my rose eyeshadow with a deep rose ombre lip, but there are SO many more ways to wear it too.
I’ve been incorporating shades of rose in my beauty looks a lot lately, and one thing I noticed is that I prefer to keep my entire look in the same color palette when I do. When I wear rosy shadow, I always make sure my lips and cheeks are in the same color family. There’s just something so striking about a monochromatic beauty look that’s not a neutral.
This warm look is exactly how to wear rose eyeshadow for Spring! Scroll down for all the details included exactly what products I used.
How to Wear Rose Eyeshadow for Spring:
- Prep face with First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer (c/o). Apply Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation with a beautyblender. Conceal under eye circles with Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Concealer.
- Apply e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Smooth Matte Eyeshadow in Blushing Rose (c/o) from lashline to crease and blend with pinky finger. Apply rose eyeshadow from Luminess Air Nude & Naughty Eyeshadow Palette (c/o) to crease and along lower lashes and blend out. Apply nude shade from same palette under brows. Line waterline with NYX Cosmetics Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk.
- Curl eyelashes and apply 2 coats of Maybelline The Colossal Big Shot Mascara (c/o) to upper and lower lashes. Apply Ardell 105 Lashes.
- Contour cheeks with Maybelline Master Contour Duo Stick (c/o) and blend out with beautyblender. Set under eye concealer with Clinique Almost Powder Makeup. Apply bronze shade from e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Total Face Palette (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Apply blush shade from same palette to apples of cheeks and blend.
- Groom brows with BH Cosmetics Ultimate Brow Palette (c/o).
- Highlight cheekbones, down center of nose, inner corners of eyes and under brows with e.l.f. Illuminating Palette (c/o).
- Apply Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick in Double Crossed (c/o) to outer part of lips and finish by applying shade Rapture to inner part of lips.