Sometimes you have to switch things up and today is one of those days because I’m adding a pop of blue lower lash eyeliner to my look! If you haven’t figured it out by now my signature makeup look is cat eyeliner. It’s not something I’ve always done, but once I mastered it I feel like I don’t like myself without one. Since I always default to a cat eye I sometimes struggle with ways to change up my eye look. While a majority of the time its with different eyeshadow, today I went with something different. I know blue eyeshadow and eyeliner is intimidating for most people, especially people with blue eyes, but this blue lower lash eyeliner is just the right amount of color without going overboard.
Blue Lower Lash Eyeliner Makeup Tutorial:
- Prep face with First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer (c/o). Apply Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation with a beautyblender. Conceal under eye circles with Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Concealer.
- Apply golden shade of e.l.f. Peach Please Baked Eyeshadow (c/o) from lashes to crease. Apply brown shade to crease and blend with a fluffy brush. Liner waterline with Make Up For Ever Aqua XL Eye Pencil in shade S-20. Use a wet eyeliner brush to apply blue shade from e.l.f. Prism Eyeshadow in Smoke (c/o) along lower lashes and blend into waterline.
- Line upper lashes with Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner (c/o.
- Curl eyelashes and apply 2 coats of Maybelline The Colossal Big Shot Mascara (c/o) to upper and lower lashes.
- Set under eye concealer with bareMinerals BarePro Foundation (c/o). Contour by applying e.l.f. Baked Bronzer (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Apply IT Cosmetics CC+ Radiance Ombre Blush (c/o) to apples of cheeks and blend.
- Finish lips with e.l.f. Lipstick in Touch of Berry (c/o).