True Life: I’m Addicted to Booties and this year I’m all about adding statement booties to my closet instead of more classic booties. I’ve always been partial to booties over boots because I have pretty large calves and while most regular calf boots don’t fit me, ALL booties do. I’ve built up quite the collection of classic booties so I’ve been eyeing more statement pieces this season. Leopard is always my go-to, but I’ve rounded up the best velvet, embroidered, metallic and more statement booties for under $200! Let me know which ones you’re loving!
1. Jessica Simpson Windee Satin Booties $139 – These satin booties come in 3 colors!
2. Kristin Cavallari Starlight Bootie $174.95 – These come in 3 shades, including an olive suede that is amazing, but I decided to share the white because white booties are one of the hottest trends for Fall! I know they might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but these are the best and most wearable ones I seen so far!
3. Sam Edelman Case Bootie $149.95 – I couldn’t decide which pair of these to share so I shared all 3 (they also come in Black Leather). I just picked up the gold, but literally all 3 are perfect and if I had the money I’d probably buy them all!
4. Steve Madden Comet Studded Western Booties $141.75 – Love how edgy these look with all the buckles and hardware.
5. Steve Madden Molly Booties $169.95 – 80s cone heels are making a comeback and these booties are perfect if you want to give it a try. They also come in black with studs!
6. Nine West Savitra Pointy Toe Bootie $99.99 – I’m a sucker for florals so this floral velvet pair of booties immediately caught my eye.
7. Vince Camuto Destilly 2 Bootie $149.95 – Embroidered shoes are a huge trend for Fall and these are my favorite!
8. Vince Camuto Drista Studded Block Heel Booties $145.99 – There are studs and then there are STUDS, these are obviously the later.
9. Vince Camuto Britsy Bootie $139.99 – These bronze booties are one of my favorites on the list. I love the color and the super pointed toe (they’ll make your legs looks really long!)
10. Sam Edelman Calexa Sock Booties $140 – Sock booties are in and these are definitely a statement pair!
11. Steve Madden Wagner Red Suede Booties $129.95 – Red is the color of Fall 2017 and obviously super festive so these booties are perfectly on trend!
12. Raye X Revolve Draper Bootie $198 – Brocade has always been a Fall favorite and this year is no exception! These also come in a goldish yellow shade!
13. Vince Camuto Bristy Bootie $158.95 – These leopard booties are selling out EVERYWHERE! Check for more sizes here, here & here!
14. Vince Camuto Basila Studded Ankle Booties $120.40 – If you’re looking for something subtle, but will still make a statement these are for you. They also come in dark red.
15. Steve Madden Star Snake Booties $129.95 – Snake skin is a classic that will never go out of style.
16. Kendall + Kylie Haedyn Block Heel Ankle Boots $195 – These glittering sequin booties are perfect for NYE or any other holiday celebration!
I’ll update this post as these go on sale during Black Friday & Cyber Monday so make sure to check back!