Halloween is over & the Holiday Season is upon us! It’s time to break out the festive red lipstick, false lashes & shimmery highlighter. Just like you would pick out a dress for a special occasion, you should pick out a makeup look! Whether you have one go-to dressed up makeup look or several, now is the time to test it out! One of my favorite things to do for the holidays to change up my makeup look is to add false lashes – whether its a couple well placed individual lashes, accent lashes just on the corners or a full strip! They instantly elevate a look & in this case I think they perfectly balance out this bright red lip color without me having to wear a lot of eye makeup!
- Prime face with Skindinavia Makeup Primer Spray (c/o) to prep skin for foundation. Using a Foundation Brush apply Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation to entire face. Conceal under eye circles with IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer (c/o).
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Dust Vincent Longo Dew Drop Radiant Blush in Sandalwood (c/o) to apples of cheeks. Set makeup with Bare Minerals Mineral Veil (c/o).
- Prime eyelids with Julep Blank Canvas Mattifying Eye Primer (c/o). Line upper lashes with Julep Gel Eye Glider in Smoky Taupe Shimmer. Apply Toffee shade from Julep Sweep Eyeshadow Palette (c/o) to crease & blend. Curl lashes with mark. Make Me Lash Eyelash Curler. Prime upper & lower lashes with 3 coats of Urban Decay Subversion Lash Primer (c/o) followed by 2 coats of Urban Decay Perversion Mascara (c/o) in black. Apply Ardell Lashes. Groom and fill in brows with Benefit Brow Zings.
- Highlight under brows, inner corners of eyes & cheekbones with mark. Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes.
- Finish lips with Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in F Bomb.
The Holidays are here…follow my Holiday Style Pinterest Board for what to wear, how to decorate & everything in between & my Holiday Gift Guide for all the gift inspiration you need!
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest