Makeup is IN for Fall, not that makeup is ever out in my world, but since in the Summer everyone tends to keep it light and minimal (myself included), I’m here to tell you that MAKEUP makeup is in for Fall and you know I’m not mad about it! Intense metallics, lots of texture, graphic eyeliner, berry lips, color pop eyeshadow…all huge trends for Fall and I’m ALL in. Today I’m touching on a few huge fall beauty trends with this look and I absolutely plan on talking about the rest throughout the season.
I’m not really the girl that is all about the “no-makeup” makeup look, because even when I’m keep it to a bare minimum I still look like I have makeup on, so this look that is the opposite of no-makeup makeup is right up my alley this time of year! I’ve been a huge fan of metallic eyes and berry lips for a while, so recreating a look with this combination was a no brainer as my first Fall 2017 tutorial.
I opted for a rich bronze metallic shadow because it really makes my eyes pop, but any shade of metallic – gold, silver, hematite, even actual bold colors with a metallic finish – are going to be huge this season according to the Fall 2017 runways. And you can’t go wrong with any shade of berry for your lips! My favorite part about this two Fall trends is that they’re SO wearable. You don’t necessarily have to wear them together like I did, but anyone can find a way to incorporate one of these into an upcoming look!
What fall beauty trends are you excited about trying? Leave me a comment to let me know!
My “Opposite of No-Makeup Makeup” Tutorial
- Prep face with derma E Hydrating Serum (c/o). Apply Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick with e.l.f.’s Foundation Blurring Brush. Conceal under eye circles with Kevyn Aucoin The Etherealist Super Natural Concealer (c/o).
- Prep lids with Ulta Matte Eye Primer (c/o). Apply shade 5 from BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Palette to crease and along lower lashes and blend. Apply e.l.f. cosmetics Smudge Pot in Brownie Points from lash line to crease and blend into shadow, add more gold shadow if needed to blend. Apply Brownie Points along lower lashes over gold shadow. Apply shade one under brows. Line upper lashes with Kat Von D Tattoo Liner.
- Curl eyelashes and apply 2 coats of Revlon Ultra Volume Mascara (c/o) to upper and lower lashes. Apply Betty Lashes from The Vintage Cosmetics Company (c/o)
- Set under eye concealer with Bare Minerals BAREPRO Powder Foundation (c/o). Apply bronze shade from e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Natural Glow Face Palette (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Apply blush shade from same palette to apples of cheeks and blend.
- Groom brows with Kevyn Aucoin The Precision Brow Pencil (c/o).
- Highlight cheekbones, down center of nose and inner corners of eyes with shade 1 from e.l.f. cosmetics Illuminating Palette (c/o).
- Apply Kevyn Aucoin The Matte Lip Color Lipstick in Bloodroses (c/o).