I’ve been wanting to do a glitter lip Makeup Monday forever and now that I have I’m not quite sure what took me so long. I’m a little disappointed that these red glitter lips didn’t photograph that well, but they were AMAZING. They were so sparkly and shiny and I’m not going to lie I stared at myself in the mirror A LOT. But the fact that these photos don’t make this glitter lip look too intense means that they’re totally wearable, especially for a big night out like NYE! So have I convinced you to try them out? Make sure to tag me in your photos if you do!
Makeup Monday Festive Green Eyeshadow Makeup Tutorial:
- Prep face with Garnier SkinActive Ultra-Life Miracle Wake Up Anti Fatigue Day Cream (c/o). Apply Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation with a beautyblender. Conceal under eye circles with Make Up Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Concealer.
- Apply e.l.f. Bronzer Palette (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Apply IT Cosmetics CC+ Radiance Ombre Blush (c/o) to apples of cheeks and blend.
- Apply shade 2 from e.l.f. Prism Eyeshadow Palette in Smoke (c/o) on lid and along lower lashes. Apply shade 6 to crease and blend. Apply shade 1 to highlight under brow, in inner corners and outer corners of eyes. Line upper lashes with Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner. Apply 2 coats of Maybelline The Falsies Mascara. Groom and fill in brows with BH Cosmetics Ultimate Brow Palette (c/o).
- Set foundation with Jane Iredale Amazing Matte Loose Finish Powder (c/o).
- Line lips with e.l.f. Lipliner in Dark Red (c/o), followed by NARS Lipstick in Red Lizard. Top lipstick with MAC Pro Longwear Lipglass in Driven by Love, then press red glitter in gloss.