I’ve been wanting to do a glitter lip Makeup Monday forever and now that I have I’m not quite sure what took me so long. I’m a little disappointed that these red glitter lips didn’t photograph that well, but they were AMAZING. They were so sparkly and shiny and I’m not going to lie I stared at myself in the mirror A LOT. But the fact that these photos don’t make this glitter lip look too intense means that they’re totally wearable, especially for a big night out like NYE! So have I convinced you to try them out? Make sure to tag me in your photos if you do!
Makeup Monday Festive Green Eyeshadow Makeup Tutorial:
- Prep face with Garnier SkinActive Ultra-Life Miracle Wake Up Anti Fatigue Day Cream (c/o). Apply Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation with a beautyblender. Conceal under eye circles with Make Up Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Concealer.
- Apply e.l.f. Bronzer Palette (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Apply IT Cosmetics CC+ Radiance Ombre Blush (c/o) to apples of cheeks and blend.
- Apply shade 2 from e.l.f. Prism Eyeshadow Palette in Smoke (c/o) on lid and along lower lashes. Apply shade 6 to crease and blend. Apply shade 1 to highlight under brow, in inner corners and outer corners of eyes. Line upper lashes with Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner. Apply 2 coats of Maybelline The Falsies Mascara. Groom and fill in brows with BH Cosmetics Ultimate Brow Palette (c/o).
- Set foundation with Jane Iredale Amazing Matte Loose Finish Powder (c/o).
- Line lips with e.l.f. Lipliner in Dark Red (c/o), followed by NARS Lipstick in Red Lizard. Top lipstick with MAC Pro Longwear Lipglass in Driven by Love, then press red glitter in gloss.
The Holidays are here… catch up on my Holiday Posts & follow my Holiday Style Pinterest Board for what to wear, how to decorate & everything in between!
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest
Snapchat | @jackiegiardina
Leave a Reply