I was never a fan of cream eyeshadow until I tried e.l.f. cosmetics smudge pots and long lasting lustrous eyeshadows. I’ve literally tried every single cream eyeshadow out there and they ALL creased on me after only an hour or two. I always chalked it up to the fact that I have oily eyelids, but I decided to take a chance on one of e.l.f.’s super inexpensive cream eyeshadows and I’ve never looked back! These are the BEST cream eyeshadows on the market, believe me I’ve tried them all!
Both of these cream formulas go on smoothly, come in multiple colors, last all day, blend easily and are only $3 each!! If you have just as much trouble finding a cream eyeshadow as I do then you’re definitely going to want to check these out! This is just one of the many looks I’ve created using them, but I felt it was time to share this $3 secret I’ve been keeping!
Makeup tutorial with the best cream eyeshadows:
- Prep face with First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer (c/o). Apply Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation with a beautyblender. Conceal under eye circles with Wander Beauty Dualist Illuminating Concealer (c/o).
- Apply shade 1 from e.l.f. cosmetics Nude Rose Gold Palette (c/o) from lash line to brows. Apply bronze shade from BH Cosmetics Blushed Neutrals Palette (c/o) to crease and blend. With a flat brush apply e.l.f. cosmetics Smudge Pot in Brownie Points (c/o) on lid, apply e.l.f. cosmetics Long Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in Toast to inner corners of eyes with the same brush.
- Line upper lashes with e.l.f. cosmetics Intense Ink Eyeliner in Blackest Black (c/o).
- Curl eyelashes and apply 2 coats of Maybelline The Colossal Big Shot Mascara (c/o) to upper and lower lashes. Apply e.l.f. cosmetics Flirtatious Luxe Lash Kit (c/o).
- Set under eye concealer with Clinique Almost Powder Makeup. Apply bronze shade from Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette in Streak (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Apply blush shade from same palette to apples of cheeks and blend.
- Groom brows with BH Cosmetics Ultimate Brow Palette (c/o).
- Highlight cheekbones, down center of nose, inner corners of eyes and under brows with e.l.f. Illuminating Palette (c/o).
- Apply Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick in Rock Steady (c/o) to lips.
Leave a Reply