Festival season has just begun and even though I don’t have any outdoor concerts on my calendar yet this year that doesn’t mean I’m going to pass up a chance to get a little crazy with my makeup! Last week I showed you How to Make a Flower Crown, a festival fashion essential, and today I’m sharing a super colorful festival style makeup look that will perfect compliment your over the top headpiece!
I’m not one that’s afraid to stand out so I knew I wanted to go with a bold color for this festival style look. I decided to keep it all in one color family because I’ve been crushing over all things pink and purple lately and it ended up turning out great! Metallic shiny purple and pink eye makeup, ombre purple lips, peachy cheeks and a fun slate metallic under eye detail because #Coachella. Scroll down for all the details and let me know if you’re jumping on the festival style bandwagon!
Colorful Festival Style Makeup Tutorial:
- Prep face with First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer (c/o). Apply Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation with a beautyblender. Conceal under eye circles with Wander Beauty Dualist Illuminating Concealer (c/o).
- Wet eyeshadow brush and apply shade 6 from the e.l.f. Prism Eyeshadow Palette in Sunset (c/o) from lashline to crease. Apply purple shade from BH Cosmetics Blushed Neutrals 26 Color Eyeshadow & Blush Palette (c/o) to crease and heavily along lower lashes and blend out. Line waterline with Julep Gel Eyeliner in Radiant Amethyst (c/0).
- Line upper lashes with e.l.f. cosmetics Intense Ink Eyeliner in Blackest Black (c/o). Trace over winged line with Urban Decay Razor Sharp Long Wear Liquid Eyeliner in Revolver (c/o). Draw tiny dots along lower lashes with the same liner.
- Curl eyelashes and apply 2 coats of Maybelline The Colossal Big Shot Mascara (c/o) to upper and lower lashes. Apply e.l.f. cosmetics Flirtatious Luxe Lash Kit (c/o).
- Set under eye concealer with Clinique Almost Powder Makeup. Apply bronze shade from Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette in Streak (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Apply blush shade from same palette to apples of cheeks and blend.
- Groom brows with BH Cosmetics Ultimate Brow Palette (c/o).
- Highlight cheekbones, down center of nose, inner corners of eyes and under brows with e.l.f. Illuminating Palette (c/o).
- Apply Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick in Conspiracy (c/o) to outer part of lips, then apply e.l.f. cosmetics Lip Lacquer in Purple (c/o) on inner part of lips. Blend until there are no lines, it may take a couple swipes of each color.
Leave a Reply