If you’re like me and have the option of wearing glasses or contacts I think it’s important to have a go-to look for each! My everyday look without my glasses is definitely different than with glasses! I tend to go a little heavier with my makeup especially on my eyes when I’m wearing glasses because they essentially act as a magnifying glass!
Do you change up your makeup when you’re wearing glasses?
- Moisturize skin with mark. Youth Movement Skin Perfecting Serum & prime your face with mark. Primed for Perfection Face Primer to prep skin for foundation. Using a Foundation Brush apply Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation to entire face. Conceal under eye circles with IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer.
- Apply NYX Matte Bronzer in Light (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Dust mark. Just Blushing Blush in Afterglow (c/o) to apples of cheeks and just above eyebrows.
- Set foundation and bronzer with mark. Set Things Right Loose Powder concentrating on under the eyes.
- Line upper lashes with Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner. Curl lashes with mark. Make Me Lash Eyelash Curler. Swipe upper & lower lashes with 3 coats of Covergirl Flamed Out Mascara in Black (c/o) in black. Groom and fill in brows with Benefit Brow Zings.
- Highlight inner corners of eyes and under brows with mark. Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes.
- Finish lips with Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm in Whimsical.