After a trip to the eye doctor last week I learned that I have a scratch on my left eye and was banned from wearing my contacts for 7 whole days. This is torture for me because my eyes are SUPER sensitive to the sun and not being able to wear my sunglasses with the sun reflecting off the giant mountains of snow is just killing me! But I figured I’d turn the negative into a positive and do an everyday makeup with glasses look for today’s Makeup Monday!
If you’re like me and have the option of wearing glasses or contacts I think it’s important to have a go-to look for each! My everyday look without my glasses is definitely different than with glasses! I tend to go a little heavier with my makeup especially on my eyes when I’m wearing glasses because they essentially act as a magnifying glass!
Do you change up your makeup when you’re wearing glasses?
- Moisturize skin with mark. Youth Movement Skin Perfecting Serum & prime your face with mark. Primed for Perfection Face Primer to prep skin for foundation. Using a Foundation Brush apply Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation to entire face. Conceal under eye circles with IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer.
- Apply NYX Matte Bronzer in Light (c/o) to hollows of cheeks and around hair line. Dust mark. Just Blushing Blush in Afterglow (c/o) to apples of cheeks and just above eyebrows.
- Set foundation and bronzer with mark. Set Things Right Loose Powder concentrating on under the eyes.
- Line upper lashes with Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner. Curl lashes with mark. Make Me Lash Eyelash Curler. Swipe upper & lower lashes with 3 coats of Covergirl Flamed Out Mascara in Black (c/o) in black. Groom and fill in brows with Benefit Brow Zings.
- Highlight inner corners of eyes and under brows with mark. Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes.
- Finish lips with Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm in Whimsical.
Christina Storm says
The Style Storm